See the wide range of business opportunities our machines offer in the diesel exhaust component cleaning services industry.
The Average Cleaninig Pricing:
• Stage 1
Pneumatic cleaning of DPF, utilizing the “compressed air gun” OTOMATIC technology:
- test, clean, retest after cleaning and print-out results - 100€ / 150€
- Phase 1 – ash loaded dry filter 30-60 min - 100€ / 150€
• Stage 2
Wet cleaninig (optional service).
Soot & Ash heavy loaded or oil soaked filter.
- Phase 1 – dry filter 3 hrs – 100€ / 150€
- Phase 2 – oil soaked filter 4 hrs – 200€ / 300€
Our DPF equipment is designed to fit most diesel engine emission filter sizes. Otomatic cleaning machines fit all light and medium duty DPFs.
Pneumatic connector and accessories will help you to meet your filter cleaning needs. Most often the wet cleaning applies.
Pricing within the range of Stage 1 - heavy duty DPF filters.
Diesel Oxidation Catalysts (DOC) and Selective Reduction Catalysts (SCR).
The Otomatic complete single unit DPF cleaninig machine package contains all of the equipment for cleaning DOCs and SCRs.
If the DOC is not serviced properly at the same time as DPF - it can prematurely plug the DPF.
In case the DOC has soot accumulation, once the engine is started all of the soot from the DOC may go directly into the DPF which will cause the DPF to plug back up.
Most often the wet cleaninig applies. Pricing witin the range of Stage 1 - heavy duty DPF filters.
In addition to the DPF filter and DOCs cleaning service, our machines offer the business opportunities of Truck Catalytic Converter Refurbishment Service.
A clean and properly refurbished Diesel One Box increase fuel mileage by as much as 5% per year saving thousands of euro.
A new or remanufactured Truck Catalytic Converter costs around 10,000€ to replace, that’s why refurbishing and cleaning the unit even at friction of that price is a valuable and profitable business.
Truck Catalytic Converter cleaning usually starts at 500€. The price may increase if the catalytic converter needs substantial repairs, bung replacements, welding, DOC repair, etc.
• The Innovative Otomatic DPF-hybrid cleaninig solution
• Oversized and odd-shaped DPFs can often be accommodated
• Less than 24-hour turnaround for local customers
• Complete final inspection report
• Local pickup and delivery
• Replacement parts (if needed)
• Individual Car Owners
• Car & Truck Repair Services
• Car & Truck Dealers
Fleet customers, Construction DPF, Agriculture DPF, Auto Repair Services